One click to access all Packaging Artworks, Source Files, Vendor Proofs, Brand Assets, Video Files. And with Automatic Version Management.
A Central library of all Packaging Artworks, Source Files, Vendor Proofs, Brand Assets, Video Files. Accessible anytime, anywhere.
Group by Brand / SKU / Manufacturer, etc.
Thumbnails for visual recognition of files.
Manage the files by Document Types (like Artworks, Source files, Brief, Key Line Diagrams, Vendor Proofs, Brand Assets, Specifications, etc. )
A robust workflow that ensures all relevant stakeholders are connected and their approvals are obtained before a file is released.
Standard Workflows and Customized Workflows – ManageArtworks comes pre-loaded with a combination of over 24 workflows. However, ManageArtworks can be customized to handle your organisation’s approval processes.
Even in an organisation, a New Artwork request and a Revision request would go through a different approval process and different set of stakeholders. ManageArtworks will be configured to handle the different approval processes.
Sophisticated online tools that help you proof identify colours, measure dimensions, check barcodes etc. Allows you to compare two versions of artworks to identify the differences in colour, text and image.
ManageArtworks provides option to compare not just two versions of an Artwork, but also an Artwork against the Key Line Diagram, an Artwork against an Artwork of a different SKU.
There are various modes of compare: Side-By-Side, Flicker, Differences.
ManageArtworks recognises the Barcodes used in the file and provides the details, that include Barcode Number, Barcode Magnification, etc.
ManageArtworks recognises all major barcodes including 1-D, 2-D, EAN, Pharma Code, etc.
Measure dimensions- Accurate onscreen measurement of dimensions for Artworks, Vendor Proofs, Key Line Diagrams, etc.
Measure in Inches / Millimetres.
Proof read colours- Online colour separation (CMYK, Pantones) and layer separation tools are available.
ManageArtworks recognises the Colours (both CMYK, Pantones) and Layers used in the File.
Provides a smooth collaboration platform where stakeholders can review, share comments and provide specific inputs.
Mark specific areas and provide comments (through arrows, sticky notes, etc.)
Review and Comment on specific areas in the artwork/ graphic using annotation.
Reply to other user’s comments / annotations / checklist feedback.
Refer comments for the previous versions.
- Share files seamlessly across internal and external stakeholders.
- Secure share files as links with printers and agencies.
- Avoid sending space consuming huge attachments.
Get insights into critical metrics with instant graphical reports. Lets you drill down to find out specifics about pending action items.
Integrate your SAP and packaging artwork management and save big on printing write-offs
- Seamlessly use the Master Data(Item codes, SKU data) in both SAP Artwork Management Software
- Help the Artwork Initiator to make informed decisions on inventory write-off based on currently available artwork stock information
- Estimate the effect of an artwork change by finding ‘where-used’ in the SAP Product BOM
- Improve Supply Chain, Procurement and Vendor coordination by linking SAP item code to approved artwork file
- Manage every artwork request like a project – Every brand/ product can have multiple SKU’s and every SKU can have multiple components. With ManageArtworks you can manage artworks and associated files related to every product/ SKU
- Define upcoming milestones and prioritize activities
- Optimal usage of time and resource
- Never miss on deadlines
- Check milestone status and initiate appropriate action
and free trial.
ManageArtworks is a SaaS Brand & Packaging Artwork Management Software that helps regulated industries like Pharmaceuticals and FMCG ensure regulatory compliance of their packaging. It connects all stakeholders into an automated workflow, empowers users with sophisticated proofing tools and gives complete transparency of the entire process with approval request tracking, audit trails and dashboards.